Monday, October 27, 2008

.a new normal.

Living down in Mexico is new for me, but also feels right and normal and like it always has been...
my new normal includes: 
...getting up and working by 8:00 (that hasn't happened in awhile)
...eating delicious tacos many times a week
...not understanding most of the conversations happening around me (but my spanish is slowly improving! im taking classes monday nights and my comprehension is getting better everyday!)
...living a 'rez kinda life' again, but the girls are awesome and wonderful housemates
.... experiencing new traditions (including smashing the birthday guy's face into his cake!)
..getting to type this on my/the camps new mac! woot!
...answering lots of questions and asking even more
...going to sleep tired and satisfied

so far, im liking this new normal.


No comments: