Friday, October 17, 2008

.feels like i never left...

So it hasnt even been a full week and it feels good. and safe. and kinda like i never left.
So Sunday early-gross-am I made my way to travel from Buffalo to San Diego. To then meet up with Scott (and a team we were hosting) to drive down to Ensenada. I ended up getting a bonus 'catch up night' in San Diego due to the team we were meeting's flight got canceled to the next morning. It gave me a chance to survive the jet lag, lack of sleep, and also a chance to catch up with Scott on the ongoings of the camp since i left. And hey, i still get excited about staying in a hotel, so that was fun too.
When i made my way to the camp on Monday it immediately became familiar and it felt awesome to be back apart of this ministry and community. And i had to jump right back into things as we were hosting a team. Its still a much different change of pace than the summer, as the teams are smaller and things are quieter. I look forward to this 'off-season' life around here. really hoping it will give me a chance to enjoy new parts of my role, community, and Mexico.
I look forward to keeping you all updated on my adventures and random thoughts! first stops when in mexico.. poblanos & marios! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey bon,
i still get excited about a hotel too! good to hear things are going well!
tara