Saturday, October 11, 2008

.goodbyes.

goodbyes suck.
tomorrow i head back to EOC after a 'furlough' visit in Canada. its been almost 2 months... visiting, connecting preparing, paperwork, sponser letters, celebrating, savouring...
its been wonderful and i am so blessed.
its hard leaving these people who know you. who love you. who you feel safe around.
i have amazing friends & family who drive me places, throw parties for me, give me financial support, cook me meals, take care of me when my wisdom teeth get taken out, laugh with me, pray with me. love me.

but.

its time.
its time to really start this next season of my life. the summer was a bit easier as i knew i was returning in a short while. but this time its really happening.
as life at EOC starts to pick up again, and we look to host our first team since the summer, the excitement builds too.
i know im ready to have purpose again and to offer what i can to this ministry.
and hey, the nice weather helps too!

i look forward to trying to keep all those who are interested and curious updated on my adventures.
it should be a good ride.

No comments: