Monday, April 27, 2009

.home.

im sitting here on my balcony at a hotel in san diego. just enjoyed some hot tub time, vegging out with steph, and the only decision i have to make tonight is where to go for dinner. 

im about to head home to ontario for a 2 week vacation/visit.  im sooo excited to see my friends, catch up in person, visit my church, be with some family... when i thought about going home earlier, I wasn't quite 'ready'. im ready now and cannot wait to see people near and dear to me.

but its funny. the word home. b/c right now my home is that little house at EOC. my home is in Ensenada. violence, swine flu, and all... (all of which i think are quite hyped up... anyways, perhaps another post! just know im nore than safe and healthy and no need to worry!)

anyways. im friggin' blessed. to have so many places to call home.

1 comment:

janelle said...

Enjoy your time with friends and family!