Tuesday, September 4, 2007

back home...

well, here i sit in my office. at my church. in burlington. ontario. canada.

no more dogs barking.
no more ice cream man bells.
no more fireworks.
no more dust.
no more crazy mexico driving.
no more toilet paper in the waste basket.
no more awkward spanish conversations.
no more crazy groups.

what i would do for it all back again!

no more mexico.

so i've been home for almost a week today. last week was a bit of a blur. jumping into our church's VBS (on the energy and power of God!), visiting with friends, and sleeping. lots.
After a great long weekend, and momentum that the new season has started, i am slowly feeling settled. Switching gears to my ministries at the church. Enjoying the blessings I have here in Canada... but still being reminded of the simple things (like flushing toilet paper, drinking from the tap, having a roof over my head even if i don't have furniture right now!)...
The transition is going pretty smooth. I don't think I know how to articulate it all yet. Or know what to articulate yet either.

But wanted to say "im baaaaaack" if you haven't figured it out already.

Cant wait to share this experience with you... if i can find words to explain it... or if you have the time to sit thru photo after photo after photo!

thank you all for your support and encouragement and prayers! I am so blessed!

No comments: